Thursday, August 27, 2009

An Exchange Of e-mails With Glenda Ramilo

The letters below were in connection with the solicitation sent by the CEA student body thru their adviser, Engr. Glenda Ramilo-Cabauatan. It is an acknowlegement of the small amount we were able to raise from Louisians in Dubai. I am posting the same to thank and give credit to those who responded to the appeal.
.
Dear Sir,

I don't know if you received my text message last Saturday. I sent three messages and I hope you were able to get them. Anyways, I have received the money that you and Carlo sent (P5,114.71 and P7,224.08) ' documentary stamp tax deducted already'. for a total of P12,338.79. Thanks to all the contributors and we are still hoping that more will come soon. I have already informed Arrianne about it and told him to send you an email to acknowledge all those who have contributed. The opening of intramurals is scheduled this afternoon, but the cheering competition will be on the 11th of September. We are all hoping here that before the day of the competition comes, we have already purchased the much needed drum set. Again, thank you very much for your kindness! Please extend our gratitude to everyone!

God bless!

Respectfully yours,

Engr. Glenda Ramilo-Cabauatan

<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Glenda,

In behalf of our Louisian colleauges here in the UAE, I am pleased to know that you have received the small amount that we were able to raise. I have tried my best to get in touch with everyone here but I was able to reach only a few and even fewer of them were willing to contribute. It is understandable considering the climate of financial uncertainty and job insecurity now gripping all of us. Nonetheless, there are always people who are willing to help despite their own personal circumstances and I think we need to mention and acknowledge them individually.

From Dubai-----------------------------------------------AED 400.00
Engr. Condrado Noble
Engr. Theody Raul Nones
Engr. Isagani Espejo

From Sharjah-------------------------------------------AED 250.00
Engr. Flordeliza Collado-Doctolero
Engr. Joel Lasquite
Engr. Jeffrey Jaramillo

From Abu Dhabi---------------------------------------AED 350.00
Engr. Carlo Chan
Engr. Ed Blancas
Engr. Ludy Aquino
Engr. Jose Gapasin
T O T A L -----------------------------------------------P12,338.79 (after fees and taxes)

We hope you can use this amount, however limited it is, to a worthy purpose.

Thank you and best regards to everyone.


Engr. Isagani Espejo
for the Louisians Engineers
in the UAE

1 comment:

  1. A truly noble gesture on your part. My son - John Angelo L. Tan - is an active member/officer of the CEA (as a past Governor I think...). I also see in your roster Condring's name who at one time was a colleague of mine (laughs). Just saying hello here 'kumpadre' Sonny. I'll share a bottle of our favorite brew with you tonight. Keep safe and may you continue to excel in your endeavors.-davidci63(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete