Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Thank You Letter

Dear All,
I am pleased to share with you a letter from the Molina Family which I received belatedly just today expressing their genuine appreciation of the little amount we were able to share with them, a part of the amount we raised during our Christmas Picnic at the Creek Park.
-ise
January 5, 2009

To : Former SLC Engineering Instructors/
BSCE Alumni and Student of SLC
who are in Dubai , UAE

Through: Engr. Isagani Espejo
Engr. Raul Nones
Dubai , UAE

Dear Fellow Louisians:

Greetings; A Prosperous New Year to all!

We can’t find adequate words to express our feelings on how grateful we are upon receiving the amount of ten thousand pesos (P10,000) as financial support you extended me which is intended for my medication and treatment for my present condition of prostate cancer. God has His own plans for each one of us and so I entrust everything now to God.

May all this blessings you extended me will return to you all and your families a thousand fold.

Thank you very much and God bless us all!


Very truly yours,

Mr. and Mrs. Sofronio Molina, Sr.
and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment