Saturday, January 3, 2009

More Pictures from Richie Flores...

I remember Richie as my soft-spoken student. A bit shorter and smaller then than most of his barkada, you would mistook him for someone from a younger batch. When I finally saw him again during the picnic at Creek Park, I almost did not recognize him. He seemed to have grown taller, bulkier, fairer and handsomer. He also exudes the confidence of someone who is enjoying his profession and making a good work at it…

Meet the new Richie Flores…



Hi sir,

Musta? Musta new year celebration niyo sir? I just visited the slcpiceuae blog sir. ‘ganda ng article niyo dun sir, parang na-picture ko ung sarili ko dun sir when I was young but in a different scenario naman, sir. Hehehe. But it was good sir.. Maganda cia. Try ko log-in sa "follow this blog" pero ayaw naman sir. Arabic naman ung lumalabas. Hehehe.

Eto pala sir mga pics sa cam ko sir. Pwede u idagdag sa collection natin sir, sencia n sir ngaun ko lng send medyo bc din sa opis sir. Hehehe. Cge sir. Looking forward to read more articles on the blog sir. I hope i could also share someday. Hehehe. Happy new year ulit.


God bless.

Richie Flores




A mound of rock in the middle of the park for the rock climbing pretenders...



Early morning view of the Creek Park.




Early birds slumped on the grass as we wait for the rest to arrive...





D' FORGETS: L-R: Ed Blancas, Flor Doctolero, Engr. Menguita, Sonny Espejo, Raul Nones, Edwin Ancheta, Mel Gagtan






Members of batch '96




The stragglers from the batch of 2003






From the youngest to the oldest... not necessarily from left to right...






Getting ready for lunch... Kainan na!






A pose for posterity...


Thanks for the pictures, Richie. Unfortunately, you were not on any of them. That's the trouble if you own the camera. hehehe. (Ok, I'll take that back. You are that one in biege shirt standing between myself and Raul in the last picture). You are certainly welcome to publish your articles here. Just send me through e-mail and I will do the rest. You can also post your feedback by clicking on the comments icon at the end of every blog entry. If you prefer not to register in an account, you may choose the anonymous option. However, you can identify yourself by leaving your name at the end of the comment.





2 comments:

  1. hi sir espejo!msta n po?hop u stil remember me..;)..engr. ludy told me about this site..my mga gatherings po pla ang mga louisians.., hop me & my brother marwin cd also join u smtym..i met kuya richie flores last dec. ksma nya sa wrk isng ka-flatmate nmin..nwys, ur blogs are so gud!cn i also post mine?haahaha..jz kiddin!m nt a gud writer thgh..;)nwy sir, pls keep me posted!-almae beatrice bobila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi almae!

    Do i still remember you? hello! Is the pope catholic? can a fish swim? Of course, I do remember you, Miss CEA. Anyway, thanks for dropping by. You havent changed you family name yet? Anyway, thanks for dropping by. And you are most welcome to post your blog. just send them to my e-mail ad: sonny.espejo@gmail.com. We will be eagerly waiting.

    ReplyDelete